Corrales: Project stage – Discovery
- The project consists of a zinc oxide manto within favorable laminated limestone traced over 600 m along strike and is exposed over widths ranging from 2 m to 16 m.
- Several trenches returned significant values of zinc and lead, including 6.7% zinc and 1.8% lead over 16 m.
- Mineralization is hosted by the same laminated limestone unit that hosts the Accha deposit.
- Two holes were drilled by previous operators, one of which went down a fault with the other returning anomalous zinc values with poor recovery.
- Located only 3.5 km southwest of the Accha deposit and readily accessible from the main access road to Accha.
15 minute delay
TSX – ZNC
- » Click for More Information
Other Project Maps
VP, Corporate Development
+1 (604) 669 6611