Yanque East: Project stage – Discovery
- The project is located 5 km east of the Yanque deposit and immediately east of the Dolores porphyry.
- It consists a series of gossan manto outcrops over an area approximately 400 m by 200 m.
- An old adit was discovered in the southern part of the area and channel sampling from across the entrance returned 16m grading 9.7% zinc, 8.4% lead.
- A mineralized manto has been followed for 50 m along the walls of the adit and a sample from the end of the adit returned 11.7% zinc and 1.3% lead.
15 minute delay
TSX – ZNC
- » Click for More Information
Other Project Maps
VP, Corporate Development
+1 (604) 669 6611